Keiser M3 Rear Wheel Drive Bike is the first of its kind. The innovative design removes the entire friction system out of the sweat zone, keeping tension consistent and unaffected by moisture. This also protects the flywheel from oxidation and corrosion. The torsion flex frame provides a road-like feel, and the new wider spring-loaded saddle is designed to reduce soreness. A comfortable saddle, easier chain tension adjustments, and ‘hot’ programs make the Rear Wheel Drive Bike a trouble-free ride.
- Keiser’s engineers also perfected a torsion-flex frame to make the journey even more road-like.
- They also added a wider seat to reduce saddle soreness.
- Rear flywheel, keeps friction consistent and out of sweat zone
- Simplified maintenance eliminates critical flywheel adjustment
- The new wider, spring-loaded saddle is relieved in the right places to reduce soreness.
- The built-in water bottle holder holds any size.
- The torsion-flex frame improves the road-like feel.
- Conveniently located thumb tension adjustment so riders can easily change it to simulate real hills.
- The baked-on powder coat looks great and resists rust.