- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158.75 kg)
- Weight: 343 lbs (155.58 kg)
- Dimensions: 58” L x 34” W x 89” H / (147.32 x 86.36 x 226.06 cm)
StairMaster SM5 StepMill
Used As Is
- Easy-to-read two window backlit LCD console
- Display Readout: Quick Start, Time, Calories, Floors, More Workouts, Level
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.
- iPod charging cable is included to charge iPod/iPad/iPhone devices.
- Revolving staircase with 8” (20.3 cm) high and 9” (22.9 cm) deep steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves the fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- Broad oval handrails are ergonomically designed providing comfortable hand support.
- Step –up assistant allows easy access to mount and dismount the machine.
- Dual oversized water bottle holders near the console allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring.
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
- Step rate: 26 to 162 steps per minute
- Power requirements: 110 V
- D-1 LCD Console
- Screen: Backlit LCD display specifically designed to handle the facility environment.
- Features: Integrated function keypad for direct access to channel selection. Telemetry Heart Rate monitoring, USB Tracking compatible, CSAFE and Fitlinxx compatible
- TV Accessory Options: Optional 15.6″ LCD TV (SMV-1).
- Workouts Quick Start; Goal-based Programs- Floors, Time, Calories; Profiles- Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Intervals, Manual, Steady, Bell-shaped, Build, Mystery; HR Zone Trainer, WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Metrics: Time, Level, Floors Climbed, Calories, Watts, METS, Profile, HR, Floor/Minute, Avg Floors Climbed per workout, Avg Calories Burned per workout, Highest Floors Climbed and Highest Calories Burned
- Fit Tests: Official Firefighting WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Language Options: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese